Tuesday 30 April 2013

Outcomes of this module


Patrick Halpenny
8mmp
Outcomes of this Module 

I was really interested in doing level 6 communication media I would have to prefer this one than compare to the level 5 communication which personal had really dull assignments that didn't really related to the course but with the level 6 it a lot more about the media for example i'm doing my blogs on this when ever i am in the country or out i can always access my work and view new updates on are lecturer site that give me and the class a helping guidance on how to get the highest mark in my assignments for this course.

 there is so much media in this module to do the Mise En Scene on the any movie of are choice and do a review on the film which personally was one of my favorite assignment i would have to watch the movie take notes talk about everything in  it that i find interesting

After completing this module I have a completely different way of thinking about media in areas of advertisement, having a better understanding on movies and writing skills on reviews by studying media theory and researching.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment